Thanks to all in this great community!
The Sundial Group’s success, and in particular, the wild success of the ambitious Quest Box™ project could not have happened without the support of hundreds of wonderful people in the Reverse Geocache™ community.
But there are a few we would like to single out for special mention.
- Eric Schudiske and Reid Kuennen and the rest of the amazing Groundspeak organization – for the marvelous little film they created about Mikal and the invention of the Reverse Geocache™. Also for all the tremendous support that the geocaching.com group and geocachers everywhere have given.
- Travis McAshan and Glide Design – for the very imaginative website they built for us, and for all the cheerful and energetic support and great ideas.
- Tom Dickey – for hours and hours of sage business advice and years of friendship.
- Anthony England – for his great friendship and for the many more hours of quality IP legal service than he ever billed for.
- Jason Alderman – for designing and building our fabulous next-generation circuit boards. What an amazingly talented and generous guy!
- Kimberley Cambron – our “storyteller”, for years of friendship, great conversation, and sage advice.
- Mike Curato – for the great logo and artwork and for being an inspiring kind of guy.
- Andy Myers – for being the first artist to build a puzzle box as a gift for us and inspire us to build our own really high quality ones.
- James Giroux – for help with our photography needs.
- Marcus March – for all the wonderful help with circuit board design ideas and other inspirational conversation.
And lastly, a big thank you to the thousands of people who have written us or posted supportive comments on our blogs. You give us energy and drive!